Saturday 17 September 2011

My, my!





Wow. What a ride. The past two years have been all sorts of dreadful. But the good news is than kharma really does come to those who wait (to mix a metaphor and a couple of different dogmas). I've taken a few months off blogging to concentrate on my little business and also work in the UK for a few months.

It's not only me and mine that have been put through the ringer. This poor little blog has copped its share of trauma as well.

So I give you advance warning.

If you don't like it, don't read it. If you think it's about you, I can pretty much guarantee you it's not. Maybe it's time to re-visit my blog "rules". Hmmmm?

I very nearly closed AGITK down, until I realised that no matter how many apologist posts/emails/phone calls I make, there are those who will always make it about them, regardless.

So, I'z back.

AGITK will be heading in a new direction. Previously, it's been all about the food, but now that I'm living back in Papua New Guinea, I find myself becoming more and more political. More and more involved in social justice issues up here.

So if you were, previously, just here for the food, you might want to have a good hard think about whether you REALLY want to be reading the blog of an opinionated, tattoo'd  leftist feminist foodie with hippie tendencies who like to swear (albeit with perfect diction).

At the end of the day, it's up to you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in - MagCindy

ShockAbsorbed said...

WTF do you mean, it's NOT all about me? Since when? Pffft!

Cindy said...

Ummmmm... pretty sure I do. :-)

Love the adapted header and blog title!!

Jazz said...

think about whether you REALLY want to be reading the blog of an opinionated, tattoo'd leftist feminist foodie with hippie tendencies who like to swear

How could you doubt it?

Lil

Jackie said...

Can't wait to hear it!